ww

Yoko Duo - Close These Curtains (Stimming Remix)

Today I would like to rather share a remix done by Stimming. It is quite unusual sharing remixes on calgiligurme but I guess we will start to do it more often upcoming days.

“I´m neither afraid of showing my emotions nor afraid to include them in my music.”
That is what Stimming says about emotions and music on his personal website.




Strimming, or "Martin Stimming", is a German dj whose remixes often tends to be remarkably melodic and deep. He is known for blending this melodic style with german minimal house groves. Here below you can try one of my favourite remixes of him; Close These Curtains (Stimming Remix).







If you want to keep yourself updated; his soundcloud is often very up to date:
https://soundcloud.com/stimming


1 comment:

Featured Post

Origin

You know how the life is; suddenly you have find yourself in another moment and time and you priorities are completely chan...