ww

Garbage - You look so fine



Hey everybody,

While I was looking for a new song to share here, I came across that I have never shared a Garbage song. I used to admire this band in old days but then, somehow, I gave up listening them that much. Stock and by the way, it would be unfair if I won't share a song from Garbage.

Though, as I was trying to decide which song would be appropriate to share, I have realized how much I miss them. It was then I chose one to share among all of them. But do not be fooled by only one song, it will be there for just helping you to snap out of it. Now, once again, shall all Garbage albums covered by dust be played again.

________________________________________________________________________

Acaba bugün hangi şarkıyı paylaşsam diye düşünürken daha önce hiç Garbage paylaşmadığımı farkettim. Eskiden deliler gibi bu grubu dinlerdim aslında, sonra tabi bi şekilde unutuldu sanırım. Şimdi aklıma gelmişken onlardan bir şeyler paylaşmassam olmaz tabii ki.

Gerçi hangi şarkıyı paylaşsam diye düşünürken ne kadar da onları özlediğimi farkettim. Sonra aralarından bir tane seçtim sizle paylaşmak için. Ama bu şarkı sadece size onları yeniden hatırlatmak için. Tozlu albümler raflardan insin bakalım.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Origin

You know how the life is; suddenly you have find yourself in another moment and time and you priorities are completely chan...